Registered Care Manager - Level 4 (Residential service)
- Rewarding, Impactful work environment
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays; increasing with length of service
- Free DBS Check
- Free leadership and management development (such as our award winning Growing Stronger Leaders Together programme)
- Free access to over 100 online and face to face training
- On-going development opportunities
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Employee referral scheme £350
- Health and well-being support
- Pension Scheme
- Discount scheme
- To support individuals/groups within their home and community reach their full potential
- The working week is 5 out of 7 including weekends you will also be on call duties.
- Providing line management support to a team of staff.
- To provide a customised, responsive, and high-quality service to people with learning disabilities who use Sense services.
- Identify needs and outcomes for each individual we support.
- Deliver services that meet or exceed Sense’s legal and organisational standards.
- Full job specification is attached below
- A full manual UK license and the willingness to drive is desirable.
- Knowledge of or qualification in British Sign Language or similar is desirable but not essential ( BSL / Makaton etc.)
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care - or willing to work towards it is essential.
- Previous managerial experience in social care is desirable.
- Full person specification is attached below.
Reference number: 48132
Title: Registered Care Manager - Level 4 (Residential service)
Location: Paston, Peterborough
Salary: £31,919 Per Annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: Sunday 28 August 2022
Interview date: To be confirmed
Contract type: Permanent
Could you be our Registered Care Manager?
Sense have a Fantastic Opportunity, for a Registered Care Manager to join our CQC regulated residential service in Paston, Peterborough.
This is a permanent role, working 37.5 hours per week. As a Registered Care Manager, you will receive £31,919 Per Annum.
At this service, we support 9 Individuals who have communication, mobility with additional health needs. They enjoy participating in activities in the house and community.
As our Registered Care Manager you will manage a staff team with the support of the Deputy Manager. The people we support lead full and active lives and attend activities such as shopping, day trips, swimming, holidays and much more.
Sense stand for strong values, as we encourage that no one is left out of life and that independence is continually developed a long with day to day living skills. Our aim is ensure everyone is able to live the life they choose. For this reason we are looking for an enthusiastic, active, organised, proactive Registered Care Manager who want to strive for the best, for the people we support.
Registered Care Manager, Peterborough, Benefits:
Registered Care Manager, Peterborough, Duties:
Registered Care Manager, Birmingham, Desired Experiences:
Take a look at the video below to see why we do what we do.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your supporting statement to shortlist candidates for interview; in relation to the Personal Specification. Therefore, it is very important you complete this section thoroughly. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
Please note to avoid disappointment, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close posts at any time.
No agency submissions please: any submissions without prior authorisation from the Sense Recruitment Team will be treated as our own and as such no fee will be payable.
If you require any further assistance, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 415 6735 or email@example.com
Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. Therefore, all offers of employment, where appropriate, are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For this role we particularly welcome applications from candidates from underrepresented ethnic minority backgrounds and candidates with disabilities. Sense is committed to equality of opportunity, and to promoting and celebrating the diversity of staff, volunteers and the people we work with. Everyone's contribution is valued and we ensure they're given the opportunity to realise their potential. We welcome applications from talented people from all sections of the community who share our values and belief that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential. For more information please visit: https://www.sense.org.uk/jobs/equality-diversity-and-inclusion-in-recruitment/
care - support - healthcare - social care - medical - nursing - care assistant - homecare - supported living - part time - full time - domiciliary care - hospitality - retail - sales - admin - administrator - executive assistant - career - carer - customer support - customer assistant - career gap - stay home parent - full time parent - food production - food preparation & service - management - cleaning & sanitation - loading & stocking - factory - production line - manufacturing operator - operative - operator - assembler - technician
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines