- Leading the implementation of a new Recruitment, Onboarding, HR, and Learning Management System
- Creating the pre implementation plan for the new Intranet
- Ensuring the projects achieve the milestones, providing effective solutions for Sense within the budget available
- Provides clear communication to all stakeholders, the internal HR project team, taking feedback on board, adjusting plans where required
- Working closely with the Head of People Services & Systems and Internal Communications Lead to manage the governance and activities to be carried out by the implementation teams
- Evidence of experience of implementing People Data Systems, preferably MHR, Itrent, Recruitment and onboarding
- Excellent level of IT literacy accompanied by a sound understanding of people systems and Microsoft platforms
- Effectively able to communicate using a variety of mediums: report writing, RAG reports, GANT charts and progress reports, along with Microsoft Teams and other similar platforms
- Ability to produce high quality detailed project updates
- Demonstrable evidence of embedding change of processes and ways of working within in a geographically dispersed organisation
- Experience of managing project within budget and agreed timescales
- A commitment to people with complex communication and Sense’s vision and values; a willingness to learn how to communicate with people with complex communication and identify the barriers to their participation in all aspects of the Sense’s work
Reference number: 46202
Title: Project Manager
Salary: £48,400 pro rata
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: Tuesday 26 October 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
Contract type: Temporary, Casual, Fixed Term
Sense has an exciting opportunity to work within our HR People Team during a period of transformation.
We are currently looking for someone to join our People team as a Project Manager, whilst we are implementing a new HR system. This role will make a huge impact on Sense moving forward! This is a 'hands on' role requiring a proven understanding of project and programme management, so will suit individuals with a genuine passion for this discipline.
This is a 6 month fixed term position working 37.5 hours per week, however if you are looking for less than 37.5 hours please do get in touch as we can be flexible for the right candidate. The role is based between working at our purpose built TouchBase Pears Centre in Selly Oak Birmingham, and home working.
Key skills and experience required:
For a full job description and person specification please see links below.
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world. We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your application to shortlist candidates in relation to the Personal Specification; therefore it is very important you complete this section thoroughly. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines and job description (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
If you are a disabled candidate and require a hard copy pack or a different format please contact the Recruitment department on 0121 415 6735 or textphone 0121 415 2720.
Sense is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines