People Team Administrator
- Proven experience of working in a busy, fast-moving administrative team supporting a multi-site environment; gained within an Recruitment, Training or HR function.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service either face to face or via phone; with ability to build strong relationships.
- Able to pick up processes quickly and work with minimal supervision
- Able to organise and prioritise own work, and be responsible and accountable for quality and accuracy of own work.
- Experience of working with confidential information and have up to date knowledge of GDPR
- Good level of IT literacy, including word processing and mail-merge, and basic knowledge of using spreadsheets.
Reference number: 46040
Title: People Team Administrator
Location: Selly Oak, Birmingham
Salary: £18,441 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Closing date: Sunday 26 September 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
Contract type: Fixed Term
About the role
Sense has an exciting opportunity to join the People Administration Team based at Selly Oak, Birmingham. This is initially a 3 month fixed term contract position working 37.5 hours per week.
This is a great time to join the team as we implement a new HR system across Sense. You will be working towards delivering a high quality and consistent People Team administration service to employees and managers; including HR, Recruitment, Learning and Development.
No two days are the same; you will work in a variety of key areas including recruitment, on-boarding of new staff, DBS checks, reference checks, booking training venues, payroll administration, HR administration, right to work checks, leavers information, sickness recording. For full information please refer to the job description below.
Key skills and experience required:
Please use the link below to complete your application. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification before applying.
Sense is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all of its work. We want to ensure that the diversity of our workforce is reflective of the people we support and the communities we serve. We encourage applications of those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds as well as women, trans and non-binary people, and those with different accessibility needs.
If you require an application in another format, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 415 6735 or email@example.com
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines