Digital Content Designer
- Create, iterate and manage user-centred content using analytics, user feedback, user research, SEO, and other sources of information.
- Identify user needs, write and map user stories, design content plans, create and publish content, and make sure user journeys are the best they can be.
- Write, edit and manage accurate, accessible and informative content, including blogs, information pages, and service descriptions.
- User focused with the ability to identify and engage with users to collate quantitative and qualitative evidence and identify needs. You'll be able to translate user stories and propose design approaches or services to meet these needs.
- An expert in stakeholder relationship management: identifying key stakeholders, tailoring communication, and building relationships.
- Existing experience of creating, iterating and managing user-centred content, and have examples of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable.
- Strong knowledge of accessibility guidelines for the web.
- Working knowledge of content management systems such as Drupal, Umbraco and WordPress, as well as Adobe Photoshop and MS Office.
Reference number: 46019
Title: Digital Content Designer
Location: King's Cross, London
Salary: Circa £30,900 per annum (Inc. London Allowance)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time
Closing date: Sunday 26 September 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
Contract type: Permanent
About the role
Sense has a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Digital Engagement team as the Digital Content Designer. This full time role will work flexibly from home and our head office in King's Cross, London.
The Digital Engagement team oversees the Sense Group websites, email marketing, digital advertising, social media, design and content creation for digital. You'll also be involved in managing our social media communities, which includes creating and planning content and campaigns. Your responsibilities will include:
Key skills and experience
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world.
We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Sense has a proven record of offering high quality, pioneering services.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Please use the link below to complete your application. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification before applying.
Sense is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all of its work. We want to ensure that the diversity of our workforce is reflective of the people we support and the communities we serve. We encourage applications of those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds as well as women, trans and non-binary people, and those with different accessibility needs.
If you require an application in another format, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 415 6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines