Online Retail Assistant Supervisor
- Placing listings for online sales using the appropriate channel.
- Assisting the Online Manager to ensure that the Online department achieves budgeted sales.
- Ensure all administrative tasks related to the effective running of the online department are accurately and fully completed at all times.
- Provide training and support to all team members, including volunteers.
- Effectively handle with customer queries and complaints, escalating issues where required.
- Handling email and telephone enquiries from both customers and shop teams effectively and efficiently.
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Line management or supervisory experience in an office or retail setting.
- Possess an interest in/awareness of online retail.
- Experience of working effectively on your own and as a part of a team.
- Customer service experience and providing excellent customer care.
- Attention to detail.
Reference number: 46010
Title: Online Retail Assistant Supervisor
Salary: £18,400 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time
Closing date: Sunday 26 September 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
Contract type: Permanent
About the role
Sense has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our new online sales team as an Online Retail Assistant Supervisor, based in Gravesend. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, on a permanent basis.
Your role will be to assist the Online Manager to effectively maintain the day to day running of the Online Department, supervising Online Assistants and volunteers in their duties. This will include.
Key skills and experience required:
Occasional travel may be required to our offices in Crayford.
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world. We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Sense has a proven record of offering high quality, pioneering services.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Please use the link below to complete your application. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification before applying.
Sense is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all of its work. We want to ensure that the diversity of our workforce is reflective of the people we support and the communities we serve. We encourage applications of those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds as well as women, trans and non-binary people, and those with different accessibility needs.
If you require an application in another format, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 415 6735 or email@example.com
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines