Relief (Bank) Community Support Worker/Intervenor
- 24 days’ holiday + bank holidays; increasing with length of service
- Free DBS Check
- On-going development opportunities
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Day to day activities led by the needs and aspirations of the people / person you'll be supporting.
- Community Access.
- Enabling an independent lifestyle.
- Full job specification is attached below.
- All roles require you to hold a valid UK driving licence with the use of your own vehicle.
- For genuine occupational reasons we are looking to appoint a female candidate only (exemption under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9).
- Some individuals communicate using British Sign Language (BSL) so knowledge of or willingness to learn is beneficial..
- Experience of working independently as well as in a team setting.
- Full person specification is attached below.
- Additional documentation is attached to explain further the requirements for the post
Reference number: 45694
Title: Relief (Bank) Community Support Worker/Intervenor
Salary: £9.60 per hour
Hours: Various, depending on availability
Closing date: Monday 30 August 2021
Interview date: As suitable applications are received.
Contract type: Permanent, Casual
Could you be a Sense Community Support Worker/Intervenor?
Its an exciting time as Sense has just released its new strategy, we are expanding and now have an opportunity for a community support worker to join our outstanding team of intervenors for our services in the Exmouth area - Exeter, Plymouth and Bovey Tracey.
This is a unique post working a variety of hours each week depending on your availability and the service needs. You will be working 1-1 at our Providence Court hub or in the community with individuals with a range of differing needs and or requirements, individuals may need support during the day, evenings or weekends.
Working at Sense gives you a wide range of benefits including:
Your duties can include:
Your required skills and experiences:
Work at Sense can be demanding and so isn’t for everyone, but it is also incredibly rewarding and valuable. Take a look at the video below to see why we do what we do.
Please use the link below to complete your application. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification before applying, please note the internal job title for this post is 'Intervenor'.
If you require an application in another format, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 415 6735 or email@example.com
Sense is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all of its work. We want to ensure that the diversity of our workforce is reflective of the people we support and the communities we serve.
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines
Additional documentation: Download the additional documentation