Supporter Acquisition Manager
- Leading on the development and implementation of our Individual Giving supporter acquisition strategy, annual plans and budgets
- Preparing and presenting campaign proposals.
- Project managing significant direct marketing campaigns
- Proactively monitoring and reporting on strategy and campaign performance.
- Collaborating with other Engagement teams and the wider organisation to increase support from other audience groups.
- Experience of a range of direct marketing techniques within a charity or not-for-profit organisation.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to manage relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- High level of IT literacy, including the full Microsoft Office suite and fundraising software, ideally Raiser’s Edge
Reference number: 45274
Title: Supporter Acquisition Manager
Location: King's Cross, London
Salary: Circa £35,800 per annum (Inc. London allowance)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time
Closing date: Sunday 16 May 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
Contract type: Permanent
About the role
Sense has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our successful Engagement team as our Supporter Acquisition Manager. This full time position will initially be homeworking, but will be based at our head office in King’s Cross, London, post pandemic.
The Supporter Acquisition Manager will lead in the planning and delivery of our key supporter acquisition campaigns via channels including DRTV, direct mail, PSMS and digital marketing. Sense has identified our acquisitions offer as a key area of investment, and this role will be responsible for driving growth. Responsibilities will include:
Key skills and experience
For a full job description and person specification please see the link below.
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world.
We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Please use the link below to complete your application. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification before applying.
If you require an application in another format, please contact the recruitment team on 0121 415 6735 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sense is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all of its work. We want to ensure that the diversity of our workforce is reflective of the people we support and the communities we serve.
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines