Trust and Foundations Manager
- Handling expenditure budgets and KPIs in line with strategy.
- Identifying, researching and approaching new Trusts and Foundations whose strategic objectives and focus are aligned with that of Sense International.
- Managing all communications between Sense International and Trusts and Foundations including donor reporting, thanking, and event invites.
- Communicating Sense International’s vision and our work on the ground through well targeted proposals, pitches and reports.
- In-depth experience and knowledge of trusts and foundations fundraising.
- Experience in identifying and researching trusts and foundations that have the potential to support a specific cause.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate passionately and persuasively.
- Strong IT skills, including the use of the full Microsoft Office suite and fundraising databases, ideally Raiser’s Edge.
Reference number: 45193
Title: Trust and Foundations Manager
Location: King's Cross, London
Salary: Circa £40,000 per annum (Inc. London Allowance)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time
Closing date: Sunday 25 April 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
Contract type: Permanent
About the role
Sense International has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious fundraiser to join our team as a Trust and Foundations Manager and help take our fundraising to the next level. This full time position will initially be homeworking, but will be based at our head office in King’s Cross, London, post pandemic.
Sense International’s Trusts and Foundations income has grown by over 200% in the last 2 years and this role continues to be integral to our success. Due to the proximity you will have to our projects and county teams you will witness first-hand how your work directly impacts the lives of children and young people with deafblindness.
As our Trusts and Foundations Manager you will develop and implement an effective Trusts and Foundations fundraising strategy for Sense International that supports income growth and ensures that we deepen our relationships with existing and proactively engage new Trusts and Foundations. Responsibilities will include:
Key skills and experience
About Sense International
Sense International is a global charity supporting people with deafblindness in Bangladesh, India, Kenya, Nepal, Tanzania, Peru, Romania and Uganda. We are one of the world’s leading international organisations working for people with deafblindness and their families.
Working at Sense International can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your application to shortlist candidates in relation to the Personal Specification; therefore it is very important you complete this section thoroughly. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines and job description (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
If you require a hard copy pack or a different format please contact the recruitment team on 0121 415 6735 or textphone 0121 415 2720.
Sense International is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. Sense International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines