Legacy Fundraising Officer
- Work closely with the Legacy Manager, Head of Individual Giving & Legacies, and wider stakeholders in shaping and delivering the legacy marketing programme to achieve annual income targets and other KPIs.
- Manage the delivery of legacy marketing projects from conception to delivery and evaluation.
- Manage key supplier and agency relationships on a day-to-day basis, with the objective of delivering successful campaigns.
- Proven experience of managing the delivery of successful direct marketing fundraising campaigns, from inception to post campaign analysis.
- Confident in the handling, analysis and presentation of data.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Self-starter and highly organised with an ability to work systemically to targets and deadlines.
Reference number: 44985
Title: Legacy Fundraising Officer
Salary: Circa £29,500 per annum (Inc. London allowance)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, full time
Closing date: Sunday 7 March 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
Contract type: Permanent
About the role
Sense has a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our Engagement team as our Legacy Fundraising Officer. This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week. This role will initially be homeworking, but will be based at our head office in King’s Cross, London, post pandemic.
Over a quarter of Sense’s voluntary income comes from gifts in Wills. This new post will play a key role in the development of our legacy marketing programme for existing and new supporters, in order to increase income from legacies and maintain and grow our pipeline of legacy prospects.
This is an exciting time to join our Legacy team as we continue to grow and invest in this key area of fundraising. In this role you will:
Key skills and experience
For a full job description and person specification, please see the link below.
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world.
We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Please use the link below to complete your application. Managers will use your application to shortlist candidates in relation to the Personal Specification; therefore it is very important you complete this section thoroughly. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines and job description (found at the base of this advert) before applying.
To avoid disappointment, we advise you to submit your application as soon as possible as we reserve the right to close posts at any time.
Sense is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
Please note; the internal title of this role is Legacy Marketing Officer.
Job description: Download the job description
Candidate guidelines: Download the candidate guidelines